owned cat or dog
If you are interested in applying for assistance, please fill out our online spay/neuter application by clicking on the link below. We will review your application and contact you when a decision is made.
COMMUNITY CAT (STRAY)
If you are interested in applying for help with TNR, please fill out our online Trap/Neuter/Release application by clicking on the link below. We will review your application and contact you when a decision is made.TNR APPLICATION
Advantages of spay/neuter
- It lessons or eliminates your pet's desire to roam the neighborhood, run away, or get in fights.
- It is the most effective way in preventing unwanted births of kittens and puppies.
- In most cases, it stops pets from spraying urine or marking their territory.
- It eliminates other animals from coming into your yard by the attraction of a female in heat.
- In females, spaying eliminates the chance of uterine infection and reduces the chances of mammary cancer.
- In males, neutering eliminates the chance of testicular cancer and reduces the chances of urinary tract infection.