Advantages of spay/neuter
- It lessons or eliminates your pet's desire to roam the neighborhood, run away, or get in fights.
- It is the most effective way in preventing unwanted births of kittens and puppies.
- In most cases, it stops pets from spraying urine or marking their territory.
- It eliminates other animals from coming into your yard by the attraction of a female in heat.
- In females, spaying eliminates the chance of uterine infection and reduces the chances of mammary cancer.
- In males, neutering eliminates the chance of testicular cancer and reduces the chances of urinary tract infection.